components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies.
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions in written
work ticket specifications.
Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using written instructions and reading
Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts
Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
* Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications;
notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job
Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
to be mechanically inclined, and good working with your hands.
speak and read English.
have the ability to stand to work all day.
Full-time 7am to 4pm Monday thru Friday
company that offers medical and retirement benefits after probational period in
Contact Chris for more info, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oversee the the complete organization.
You will be ultimately responsible for
the smooth running of all production, and the quality of output from start to
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. The
ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a
leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing
process that meets customer requirements and our standards.
- Liaise with managers to formulate
objectives and understand requirements
- Organize workflow to meet specifications
- Inspect and monitor production to
- Import/Export Logistics
- Determine amount of necessary resources
(workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work of equipment
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to President
- Proven experience as manager
- Deep knowledge of assembly management
- Understanding of ISO quality standards
and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a
- 3-5 years experience in
- Pride in your work, and willing to do
what ever it takes to get the job done
- Overtime hours will be expected
Rate of Pay & Benefits:
• Full Time – Salaried Position
• Automobile Expenses
• Medical insurance
• Profit Sharing
Please only applicants meeting all the above requirements email Stuart at email@example.com